Directors, contract managers and staff enjoy membership of:
- The Institution of Civil Engineers [MICE]
- The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors [MRICS]
- The Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors [MCInstCES]
- The Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation [MCIHT]
- The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health [IOSH]
STAFF RESOURCES: Experienced operatives managed by Site Agents responsible for managing site activities on a daily basis. Civil Engineers operate as Contracts Managers while Quantity Surveyors prepare measurements and valuations and report directly to the Board of Directors. Site Management Teams are supported by professional staff at our headquarters in Airdrie. A dedicated Buyer is responsible for purchasing materials and for recording plant, labour and material returns in monitoring actual costs. Administrative staff handle invoicing and payroll. Procurement professionals source tender opportunities via public sector e-tendering sites and are responsible for preparation of pre-qualification and with tender quality submissions.